The Perfect Holiday Ice Cream!"
Classic Chai Spiced Ice Cream
Great served along side some warm apple or pumpkin pie!
• 2 cups whole milk
• 2 large egg yolks
• 2 tablespoons + 1 tsp of Water Oracle Classic Chai or Black Magick tea
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract
• 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
• 2/3 cup sugar
• 2 tablespoons cornstarch
• 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
• 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
• Cook whole milk over medium-high heat in a heavy saucepan to 180° or until tiny bubbles form around edge (do not boil). Remove from heat. Add tea and vanilla bean; let steep 15 minutes. Remove tea by straining through sieve and discard leaves. Remove vanilla bean; scrape seeds from bean into milk mixture, and discard bean. Add evaporated milk, stirring with a whisk.
• Combine sugar and next 9 ingredients in a medium bowl. Gradually add milk mixture to sugar mixture, stirring constantly with whisk. Return milk mixture to pan. Cook over medium heat until mixture thickens and coats the back of a wooden spoon, stirring constantly. Transfer mixture to a bowl and cool. Refrigerate until cold before adding to ice cream maker.
• Pour milk mixture into the freezer bowl of an ice cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. Spoon ice cream into a freezer-safe container. Cover and freeze 1 hour or until firm before serving.
Summer Seance Sangria
1 bottle (750 mL) dry white wine or rose (Chenin Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc. Tocai, Chardonnay or Rose)
3 ½ cups brewed and cooled Seeds of Prophecy Peach & Apricot Tea (brewed from our loose leaf or iced tea pouches) 1/4 cup simple syrup or to taste
2 ripe peaches, thinly sliced
1/2 cup raspberries
In a pitcher combine the brewed tea, wine, brandy and simple syrup. For best flavor refrigerate overnight and then serve with freshly sliced peaches and raspberries.
GREEN GODDESS MATCHA SMOOTHIE
2 tsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
1 cup+ Coconut Milk
1 tbsp Vanilla Plant Protein Powder
1/2 cup Diced Mango (fresh or frozen) we used frozen
1 cup Spinach
1 tsp - 1 tbsp Local Honey
Add all the ingredients to a blender, pouring in the milk first. Blend on high until smooth. Depending on personal taste choose the amount of sweetner that suites your needs. For consistency preferences, you can add more milk for a thinner beverage.